Woman, 71, held on felony fugitive suspicion, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
January 12, 2018
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 10:20 a.m., Carolina Kelleher, 71, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony fugitive from justice after deputies conducted a warrant service near the 1400 block of Edmonds Drive. Bail was set at $25,000.
At 11:35 p.m., a 61-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery-second offense near the 700 block of Mountain Street. Bail was set at $5,000.
At 3:41 a.m., a 62-year-old Reno man was arrested on suspicion of failure to appear after deputies responded to reports of a man possibly attempting to pass counterfeit bills at the Carson Street Nugget Casino. Bail was set at $750.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Citizens help detain Gardnerville burglary suspects
- 21-year-old held on felony burglary, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 23 arrested in narcotics operation in Carson City
- Drug suspect held without bail, Carson City sheriff’s office says
- Transient held on burglary charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office