Woman arrested for felony embezzlement says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
April 20, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 9:10 a.m., a 36-year-old Medford, Ore., man was arrested on suspicion of living in a vehicle and obstruction after deputies responded to reports of a man sleeping in his vehicle at the Market Street Walmart. Bail was set at $415.
At 11 a.m., Susan O'Neil, 66, of Nampa, Idaho, was arrested on suspicion of felony embezzlement after deputies responded to reports of a stolen rental vehicle near the 1300 block of North Carson Street. Bail was set at $20,000.
At 4:01 p.m., Garrett Hatch, 26, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony robbery warrant, assault with a deadly weapon warrant, possession of a controlled substance and two counts of violation of conditional release after deputies conducted a consensual stop near the 1000 block of Woodside Drive. At the same incident, a 26-year-old Lake Tahoe woman was arrested on suspicion of a warrant. Bail for Hatch was set at $2,500 and no bail was set for the woman.
At 5:41 p.m., a 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence after deputies conducted a pedestrian stop near Edmonds and Fairview Drives. Bail was set at $1,000.
Recommended Stories For You
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Three arrested on drug charges in connection to escaped inmate investigation, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Man held on failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Prison officials investigate apparent suicide
- Two arrested in one traffic stop, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Darrell Moody: NIAA gets Wooden Nickel for treatment of Dayton
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Powlison claims Carson City Off-Road 50-miler
- Carson City Off-Road Notebook: Mazza’s change in sports pays off