Woman arrested on child endangerment, DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
November 7, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 6:37 p.m., a 32-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of due care, DUI and child endangerment after deputies responded to reports of a crash near the 2200 block of Long Street. Bail was set at $3,575.
At 7:31 p.m., an 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of battery and violation of bail conditions after deputies responded to reports of a fight near the 2700 block of Gardner Lane. Bail was set at $4,000.
At 3:25 a.m., Ashley Klos, 28, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, Alternative Sentencing Violation, open container, no proof of insurance and unregistered vehicle after deputies initiated a traffic stop near Woodside and Siskiyou Drives. Bail was set at $6,250.
Recommended Stories For You
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- 23 arrested in narcotics operation in Carson City
- 2 plead guilty to trying to bring drugs into Carson City prison
- Gardnerville man held on controlled substance, fleeing charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Stagecoach woman held on drug, DUI charges, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Bicycle stop leads to arrest, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says