Woman arrested on possession of a controlled substance, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
April 4, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 11:39 a.m., a 51-year-old transient woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery near the 700 block of Fleischmann Way. Bail was set at $3,000.
At 10:53 p.m., a Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of contempt of court after deputies conducted a pedestrian stop near Winnie Lane and El Rancho Drive. Bail was set at $500.
At 3:35 a.m., Kathleen Pura, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance after deputies responded to reports of an intoxicated subject near the 3100 block of North Carson Street. Bail was set at $2,500.
Recommended Stories For You
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Citizens help detain Gardnerville burglary suspects
- 23 arrested in narcotics operation in Carson City
- Drug suspect held without bail, Carson City sheriff’s office says
- Transient held on burglary charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 21-year-old held on felony burglary, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office