Woman arrested on suspicion of failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
December 1, 2016
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 3:44 p.m., a 66-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of failure to appear after deputies initiated a traffic stop near Carmine and Bunch. Bail was set at $250.
At 4:08 p.m., a 66-year-old transient man was arrested on suspicion of civil protective custody after deputies responded to reports of an intoxicated subject at the Carson Tahoe Hospital. No bail was set.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Court upholds murder conviction of Incline Village man
- Death penalty sought vs. Guzman
- Dad held after toddlers found wandering, Sheriff’s Office says
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Dispute over towels leads to arrest
- Nye, Lyon counties settle suit with wrongly jailed Vegas performer after Carson City traffic stop