Woman arrested on suspicion of possession, petit larceny, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
November 16, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 4:22 a.m., a 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of violation of bail conditions after deputies responded to reports of a domestic disturbance near the 200 block of Harbin Street. Bail was set at $3,000.
At 7:01 p.m., a 56-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence after deputies initiated a traffic stop near Thompson and Hillcrest. Bail was set at $1,000.
At 11:30 p.m., Sarah Curtis, 25, a transient, was arrested on suspicion of felony uttering a forged instrument, felony possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, a warrant and petit larceny after deputies responded to reports of a woman taking items from the Market Street Walmart. Bail was set at $10,094.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’