Woman held for cutting boyfriend, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
February 28, 2019
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 6:05 p.m., Hailey March, 25, was arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop at 10th and South Nevada streets. She was a passenger in the vehicle and a small amount of meth and a pipe were found inside. She was charged with possession and possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,500.
• At 10:25 p.m., Sharene Maloney of Carson City was arrested on a felony charge of domestic battery with a deadly weapon. She is charged with cutting her boyfriend with a knife during an argument. Bail was set at $30,000.
Trending In: Crime
- Court upholds murder conviction of Incline Village man
- Death penalty sought vs. Guzman
- Dad held after toddlers found wandering, Sheriff’s Office says
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Dispute over towels leads to arrest
- Nye, Lyon counties settle suit with wrongly jailed Vegas performer after Carson City traffic stop