Woman held on domestic battery warrant, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
December 19, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 1:43 a.m., a 43-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery warrant after deputies initiated a traffic stop near the 400 block of N. Carson Street. Bail was set at $3,000.
At 9:42 p.m., a 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of civil protective custody near the 1400 block of College Parkway. No bail was set.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- 5 arrested during Carson City law enforcement sweep
- Carson City Sheriff’s report provides lesson: Don’t lose your glasses
- Carson City Sheriff seeks help to ID vehicle burglary suspects
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Carson City Sheriff seeks help in finding burglary suspect