Woman wanted a smoke, gets arrested, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
March 13, 2018
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 10:30 a.m., a 39-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion he violated conditions of his suspended sentence. He was already in custody at the time the warrant was served. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 8:33 p.m., a 42-year-old female transient was arrested after security officers at Raleys reported she was following their vehicle around the parking lot screaming and demanding a cigarette. She was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct and held in lieu of $150 bail.
Trending In: Crime
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Nevada’s newest state park opens near Yerington
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir