Woman shoves ex, fights deputies, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
January 30, 2019
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 9:40 p.m., a 29-year-old was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st alcohol after a traffic stop at William and Roop Streets for driving at night without headlights on. He was also arrested on suspicion of having an open container in the vehicle. Bail was set at $1,125.
• At 3:30 p.m., a 49-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery for shoving her ex-husband into a bookshelf. The incident occurred at his residence on Thompson Street while deputies were present. She was also arrested on suspicion of resisting an officer for fighting with deputies who took her into custody. Her bail was set at $3,300.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Not a good idea to almost back into deputy’s car
- Officials: Suspect in Tahoe City homicide committed suicide
- Homeless couple arrested in parking lot, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Suspect in fleeing vehicle in Lyon County apprehended
- Court won’t dismiss 20-year-old Carson City murder case