‘12 Angry Jurors’ begins Aug. 16
August 8, 2013
Proscenium Players will perform "12 Angry Jurors," inspired by the TV series and movie "12 Angry Men," beginning Aug. 16.
The stage play takes place in a heated — and hot — jury room. Mixed personalities collide as they decide the fate of a young man accused of stabbing his father to death.
Director Heidi Hampton and writer Fred Hampton worked on assembling the show. The show has some strong language, according to a news release.
Performances are set for 7 p.m. Aug. 16-17 and 2 p.m. Aug. 18, as well as 7 p.m. Aug. 23-24 and 2 p.m. Aug. 25, at the Silver State Charter School Performing Arts Center, 900 Mallory Way.
Tickets can be purchased at ShowTix4U.com. Prices are $15 for students, seniors and PPI members, $18 in advance when purchased online or $20 at the door on the day of the show.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit