April 17, 2007
Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections and the date of inspection (all scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations):
• Woody’s Deli & Market, 4385 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• Arco AM/PM no. 82341, 4190 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• Madeleines Cookies, 3680 Research Way #5, scored 100 points.
• Edner of Nevada, 2108 Conestoga Dr., scored 100 points.
• Rite Aid no. 6354m 1980 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
Recommended Stories For You
• Short Stop Market, 1321 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• Wienerschnitzel no. 648, 3359 Highway 50 E., scored 100 points.
• Silver Dollar Casino bar/lounge, 1897 N. Edmonds Dr., scored 100 points.
• The Lady Tamales, 933 E. Woodside Dr. #102, scored 100 points.
• Carson Aerie no. 1006, 1380 E. Fifth St., scored 100 points.
• Laundry Lounge, 1300 E. Fifth St., 96. -4 Improper procedures were used when washing items/utensils in the three compartment sink.
• Playa Azul, 415 E. William St., 99. -1 Food from approved source is not labeled as required. Food is stored in containers that are not appropriate and inadequately labeled or unlabeled, specifically meats.
• Joe Mango’s Cafe, 319 N. Carson St., 98. -2 Temperature in refrigerator is 40-40¼ F. depending on item. Top prep area is 52¼ for most potentially hazardous food items.
• Economy Wash ‘n’ Dry, 207 Hot Springs Road, scored 100 points.
• Las Palmitas Restaurant, 1939 N. Carson St., 96. -2 Food removed from original container is not stored in approved container. Cover of container is not impervious or nonabsorbent. Foods must be stored in approved food containers. Potentially hazardous food must be held under refrigeration at 40¼ F or below. -2 At least one employee of this establishment must be a certified food handler. A certified food handler must be present in the establishment during all hours of operation.