Ramos Brothers Circus is in Carson City
June 6, 2018
The Circus is in town.
The Ramos Brothers Circus is in Carson City and will be presenting shows every night beginning today through June 18. Shows will be held at 7:30 p.m. every night, with the exception of Saturday nights.
In addition, there will be three shows on Sunday and June 17 at 2, 5 and 7:30 p.m. There will be two shows on Saturday and June 16 at 5 and 8 p.m.
The circus will be held at the Carson Mall on the site of the former Copeland Lumber building. The circus will feature acrobats, jugglers, clowns, motorcycles and the human cannon ball.
Tickets are $25 for general admission, $30 for front row, $35 for VIP and $15 for ages 2-11. General admission tickets for $20 are available at ramoscircus.com, using the promo code CIRCUS2018.
Senior citizens who present this article at the circus will receive admission for only $5.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Darrell Moody: NIAA gets Wooden Nickel for treatment of Dayton
- High salaries at Nevada boards criticized in audit
- Powlison claims Carson City Off-Road 50-miler