Fire destoys home | NevadaAppeal.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Fire destoys home

Cathleen Allison/Nevada Appeal
ALL |

Carson City firefighters work to extinguish a house fire on Tamarisk Street on Thursday afternoon that started in an electrical panel in the rear of the home. Battalion Chief Dan Shirey said the fire and subsequent attempts to extinguish it made the home unlivable. A woman inside was helped to safety by police, but she will not be able to live in the home until repairs are made, Shirey said.