Biennial Donkey- elephant hoops game is April 23
April 15, 2015
The biennial Donkey/Elephant basketball game — that's Democrats vs. Republicans — is set for April 23 at Carson High School.
The game is traditionally played during the middle of the Legislative session with all proceeds benefiting the Foster Grandparent and Senior Companion Programs.
The participants are Democratic and Republican office holders.
Tip off is at 7:30 p.m.
Democrats have a challenge before them since, in the eight times the game has been held, Republicans have won six times.
Tickets are $10, $5 for seniors and children and can either be purchased at the door or in advance through Mary Brock of Seniors in Service, 775-358-2322.
Trending In: Government
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case