Dallas Haun named to Nevada Athletic Commission
May 23, 2018
Gov. Brian Sandoval has appointed Dallas Haun to the Nevada Athletic Commission to fill out Sandra Morgan's term.
Haun most recently sat on the Las Vegas Stadium Authority. Sandoval said that experience along with Haun's experience in commercial banking will help make him an excellent addition to the commission.
Haun is chairman of Nevada State Bank.
Trending In: Government
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Battle Born Memorial damaged by teens on bikes, scooters
- Felony drug arrest at hardware store, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Supervisors reinstate traffic enforcement program
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests