Gibson named top gaming control lawyer
December 9, 2014
Brian Gibson of Las Vegas has been named chief deputy attorney general for the Gaming Control Board and Commission.
Attorney General-Elect Adam Laxalt said Gibson has extensive experience in gaming law as one of the top gaming lawyers at Lionel Sawyer & Collins.
"He has worked side-by-side with the world's leading gaming law experts including the late Bob Faiss and former Nevada governor and U.S. Senator Richard Bryan," said Laxalt.
Trending In: Government
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’