Sen. Masto’s staff coming to Carson City
February 7, 2018
Representatives of U.S. Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto, D-Nev., will visit Carson City on Feb. 20 to meet with constituents.
A staffer will be at the Carson Senior Center on Beverly Drive from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. to help residents with questions about federal resources available to them.
More information on the available services her office can help with is available at http://www.cortezmasto.senate.gov.
Trending In: Government
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office