Three state of Nevada officials appointed
June 5, 2018
Ward Patrick has been appointed administrator of the Public Works Division.
He replaces Gus Nuñez, who retired.
Patrick has been with the division for 22 years, most recently as head of planning capital improvements.
In addition, Director of Administration Patrick Cates announced the appointment of Michael Dietrich as the state's new Chief Information Officer and Deputy Director of Administration.
Dietrich comes to the state from the private sector, a veteran of top positions at corporations including Ericsson, Microsoft and LinkedIn.
Finally David Hawes has been named administrator of the Enterprise Information Technology Services division. EITS provides computer and other high tech services to state agencies. Hawes has been interim administrator since February and is a veteran of 25 years in IT.
Trending In: Government
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Carson City supervisors re-consider Lompa plan
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says