Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections from Nov. 12-20 (all scores are on a 100-point scale):
• Carson Lanes Restaurant, 4600 Snyder Ave., scored 97 points. Bags of customer ice are stored on the floor in the walk-in freezer. Dust is accumulating on the ceiling and attached equipment located over the food prep area. There are thick grease deposits inside the fryer units.
• Carson Lanes Bar/Lounge, 4600 Snyder Ave., scored 97 points. Drain hose is not connected to the speed gun holder. Inside of beer keg cooler needs cleaning to remove liquid buildup. The inside of the main ice machine needs cleaning to remove bio-film.
• Carson Lanes Bar/Lounge Service Bar, 4600 Snyder Ave., scored 100 points.
• CVS Pharmacy #9981 Convenience Store, 3240 U.S. 50 East, scored 100 points.
• Feisty Goat Bar/Lounge, 1881 E. Long St., scored 100 points.
• Blockbuster Video #95229 Convenience Store, 1442 E. William St., scored 100 points.
• Carson Plaza Restaurant, 2120 E. Long St., scored 100 points.
• FISH Food Bank Food Facility, 138 E. Long St., scored 100 points.
• D’Vine Wine Tasting Restaurant, 200 N. Stewart St., scored 95 points. Readily perishable cold food was found above 46 F in the reach-in refrigerator. Meats and dairy products were found at internal temperatures of 50 F to 54 F and are not being maintained at 40 F or below. These foods were discarded on the spot.
• D’Vine Wine Tasting Bar/Lounge, 200 N. Stewart St., scored 100 points.