Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Jan. 19-25 (all scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
• Starbucks Coffee Company Restaurant, 3328 N. Carson St. #15, scored 100 points.
• Short Stop Market Convenience Store, 1321 N. Carson St., scored 99 points. Lighting is inadequate. Install new lightbulb in the walk-in ceiling fixture.
• FISH Family Dining, 138 E. Long St., scored 90 points. Found open can of soda on a prep surface in the kitchen. Found no chlorine sanitizer being dispensed during the final rinse of the dishwasher cycle. An accurate chemical test kit (chlorine) is not provided for the dishwashing machine.
• Taqueria La Salsa Restaurant, 1946 Hwy. 50 East, scored 100 points.
• Del Taco Restaurant, 822 E. College Parkway, scored 100 points.
• Glen Eagles Restaurant, 3700 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• Slotworld Sports Bar, 3879 Hwy. 50 East, scored 96 points. Chlorine residual of less than 50 ppm is detected on dishware after mechanical final rinse.
• Slotworld Bar/Lounge The Pub, 3879 Hwy. 50 East, scored 100 points.
• Domino’s Pizza Takeout, 3231 Hwy. 50 East, scored 100 points.
• Arco AM PM Convenience Store, 2707 Hwy. 50 East, scored 100 points.
• Twisted Spoke Bar & Grill Restaurant, 3198 Deer Run Road, scored 97 points. A supply of paper towels was not available at the kitchen handwash sink.
• Twisted Spoke Bar & Grill Lounge, 3198 Deer Run Road, scored 97 points. Cloths used on food-contact surfaces were in a bucket which did not contain sanitizer residual. Food contact surfaces of the speed gun contained debris and were not clean.
• Carson Nugget Steak House, 507 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.