Health Inspections for Dec. 29
The following health inspections are for the period of Dec. 16-22:
• Lifted Cafe Restaurant, 2201 W. College Pkwy., scored 100 points.
• Starbucks Coffee Company Restaurant, 3328 N. Carson St. #15, scored 100 points.
• Save Mart Supermarkets #552 Produce Department, 3620 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• Save Mart Supermarkets #552 Bakery, 3620 N. Carson St., scored 99 points. There was no sanitizer bucket or spray bottle set up during food preparation.
• Grocery Outlet of Carson City, 1831 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
• Gold Dust West Carson City Coffee Shop, 2171 E. William St., scored 98 points. Reach-in #2 on the grill line has an ambient temperature of 55 F with no PHF inside at this time. Chicken soup was holding at 131 F.
• Silver Oak Golf Club Restaurant, 1251 Country Club Dr., scored 100 points.
• Silver Oak Golf Club Main Bar/Lounge, 1251 Country Club Dr., scored 99 points. Although the food operations were temporarily closed at the time of this inspection, a container of juice was found stored in the refrigerator without a lid or label with the name and date.