Health Inspections for July 7
The following health inspections are for the period of June 18-24:
• Cheese Ball Xperience Retail Food Producer, 1875 Fairway Dr., scored 99 points. Cloths used on food-contact surfaces are not clean, do not contain sanitizer residual or are not used properly.
• Old Globe Saloon Bar/Lounge, 407 N. Curry St., scored 98 points. Food contact surfaces of the ice machine were not clean. The inside metal ice drop shield contained a buildup of debris.
• BPO Elks Lodge # 2177 Bar, 515 N. Nevada St., scored 100 points.
• BPO Elks Lodge # 2177 Food Facility, 515 N. Nevada St., scored 100 points.
• Crossroads Bar/Lounge, 300 E. Winnie Lane, scored 100 points.
• Capital City Dos Amigos Retail Grocery, Dairy & Produce, 1621 Hwy. 50 East #G, scored 94 points. Found cooked port meat holding at 104 F and 108 F in the warming unit. Found bags of customer ice without labels.
• Capital City Dos Amigos Restaurant, 1621 Highway 50 East #G, scored 98 points. Found food stored in original, opened cans in the walk-in.
• Capital City Dos Amigos Meat Department, 1621 Highway 50 East #G, scored 100 points.