Health Inspections for May 25
The following health inspections are from the period of May 10-13. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
• Seven Eleven #2236-32303A Convenience Store, 3838 Highway 50 East, scored 97 points. At least one employee of this establishment must be a certified food handler.
• Carson City Municipal Golf Course Eagle’s Landing Restaurant, 3999 Centennial Park Dr., scored 100 points.
• Tip Top Amusements Wholesale Distributing, 1990 S. Roop St., scored 100 points.
• Slotworld Carvan Cafe Restaurant, 3879 Highway 50 East, scored 98 points. The large ice machine needs to be cleaned of loose calcium carbonate buildup on the inside roof area.
• Lifted Cafe, 2201 W. College Parkway, scored 97 points. Prepared soups are holding at 133 F before lunch rush. Found bag of commercially manufactured ice lying on top of ice inside the ice machine. Found plastic cup being used to dispense salsa. The front surfaces of the grills have a thick buildup of food and grease.
• Kabayan Multi-Mart Retail Grocery, 321 Fairview Dr., scored 100 points.
• Lori’s Caucus Deli Restaurant, 401 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.