Health Inspections July 20
The following health inspections are from the period of June 29. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
• El Pollo Loco Restaurant, 1923 E. William St., scored 100 points.
• Jack In The Box #7308 Restaurant, 309 E. William St., scored 100 points.
• Katie’s Bar/Lounge, 3481 E. William St., scored 100 points.
• Port of Subs Restaurant, 1621 E. William St. #B, scored 100 points.
• Panderia Azteca Bakery, 3189 Highway 50 East, scored 96 points. The 3-compartment sink is not properly set up to do dishes. Cleaning chemicals and bottles of soap are stored in the sanitizing basin. At least one employee of this establishment must be a certified food handler.
• Panderia Azteca Bakery Take Out, 3189 Highway 50 East, scored 100 points.