‘Annie’ opens Thursday
November 28, 2017
Churchill County High School Performing Arts' production of Annie comes to life this week, opening Thursday at the CCHS Auditorium.
The show runs Nov. 30, Dec. 1, 2, 7, 8 and 9 with curtain at 7 p.m. and the lobby opening at 6 p.m.
Students from grades 3-12 as well as adults from all over Fallon are involved in producing the classic Broadway musical. Patty Fleming, the show's producer, said they "have been working hard to prepare the heartwarming story."
Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.our.show/cchsperformances/7624, His Inspirations bookstore or in the lobby on the day of a performance. Tickets are on sale before the show from 6-6:45 p.m. On opening night tickets cost $10.
"Treat yourself and loved ones to a night out filled with first-class, live, local entertainment," Fleming said.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy