Cannabis educational seminar Wednesday
June 12, 2018
The Green Cross Farmacy is hosting a free Cannabis educational seminar open to the public Wednesday, leading up the City Hall hearing on recreational marijuana ordinance 7 p.m. June 19.
The seminars discusses topics including health benefits, ways to consume cannabis, how to get a medical card, recreational versus medical, state laws, and a Q&A session.
Guest speaker is Julie Monteiro, nurse, Agent of The Green Cross Farmacy, and Co-Owner of Cannabis Nurse Magazine.
The educational seminar is from 6-8 p.m. Wednesday at the City Convention Center 100 Campus Way.
Another seminar will take place from 5-8 p.m. June 18 at the old Post Office, 90 N. Main St. It will be hosted by the Fallon Food Hub.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Dam at Little Washoe Lake could breach
- Man injured in Carson City rollover crash
- Man arrested on 11 counts of sexual assault, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office