CARDS OF THANKS
December 25, 2013
Trent Workman's family would like to say thank you so very much for the support and donations from the Fire Department and the Fallon community.
Trent is doing well because of the generosity of the community.
WNC GED grads
The WNC GED graduates of 2013 would like to say thank you to the following supporters of their graduation ceremony. Without you, this would not have been anywhere near as successful.
Fallon Auto Mall. J & K Lamas, Louie's Dollar Store
Recommended Stories For You
Doreen's Flower Shop, Main Street Café, Safeway, Jack's Place, Kent's Supply, Big R, Cold Springs Station, Courtyard Café, Jeff's Digitex/Postage PLUS, Julie Weikel-DVM, David Polk, Susie Balanco, Brenda Angus, Rachelle Wenger, Katie Mathews and Kathy Bohrn.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’