CCSD to discuss Safe to Tell, Senior House
July 25, 2017
The Churchill County School District Board of Trustees will meet tomorrow at 6 p.m. in the Old High School auditorium ("The Pit").
Items for discussion and possible action include the following:
The board will recognize Steve Ranson, retiring LVN editor, for his efforts supporting CCSD over the years.
Upcoming back-to-school events: Open House Meet and Greet — Aug. 10 (Thursday) from 5-6:30 p.m. at Lahontan Elementary School and E.C. Best Elementary, 5:30-7 p.m. at Numa, Churchill County Middle School and Churchill County High School; Welcome Back Staff Meeting — Aug. 11 (Friday) at 8:30 a.m.; First Day of School — Aug. 14 (Monday)
Regarding Senate Bill 212, Safe to Tell Program, presented by Steve Russell, director of Transportation and Safety
Approval to hire a construction contractor to complete the CCHS Senior House.
Recommended Stories For You
Financial report for the Food Services program.
Request for board volunteers to write nominations for various Nevada Association of School Board awards.
Board legal counsel Sharla Hales will provide training to the trustees on using the conflict of interest sheet to make disclosure and abstention decisions, and to prepare disclosure and abstention explanations to be made in board meetings.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- 9 ways you know you’re a Fallon local
- Rocky Boice Jr faces life if convicted of kidnap and assault
- Nevada Public Employees Benefits Program approves pilot Medicare plan with St. Mary’s in Reno
- Carson City under flood advisory until 4 p.m. Thursday
- State Charter School Authority votes to shut down Argent Preparatory Academy formerly Silver State Charter School