CEDA breakfast to focus on workforce outlook
July 30, 2018
The Churchill Economic Development Authority's Business Council monthly breakfast on Aug. 8 will focus on the area's workforce outlook.
The breakfast begins at 6:45 a.m. at Stockman's Steakhouse. RSVP to Anna Baker at email@example.com by 2 p.m. on Aug. 7.
Panelists include Kristina Carey, master teacher/NevadaTeach, University of Nevada, Reno and a former educator in Churchill Count; Bob Potts, research director, Nevada Governor's Office of Economic Development; and Denise Castle, executive director at JOIN.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Nevada’s newest state park opens near Yerington
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir