Combs re-elected president of NFB
November 20, 2014
Nevada Farm Bureau Federation re-elected James "Hank" Combs, a livestock producer from Clark County, as president of the organization during the 95th Nevada Farm Bureau Annual Meeting in Reno on Nov. 15.
Bevan Lister, a farmer from Lincoln County, was re-elected as vice president.
Re-elected to the Board of Directors were Craig Shier from Humboldt County as District 2 Area director, Cindy Hardy from Clark County as Women's Leadership chair and Marlene Shier from Humboldt County as Women's Leadership vice chair.
Combs reappointed Anna-Lisa Laca from Churchill County as the Young Farmers & Ranchers Committee Chair.
The Nevada Farm Bureau Annual Meeting was held at the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno. During the meeting, members attended workshops, participated in the discussion meet and discussed policy.
About Nevada Farm Bureau Federation
Recommended Stories For You
Nevada Farm Bureau Federation is Nevada's largest, general agriculture organization. It is a member organization, which is guided by policy that has been created by and for Nevada farmer and rancher members. The organization works to promote, preserve and resolve challenges through advocacy, education and leadership. For more information about Nevada Farm Bureau, visit nvfb.org.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit