Commissioners hold first meeting of September on Thursday
Churchill County Commissioners will hold their first regularly scheduled meeting of September on Thursday at 8:15 a.m. in the county administration building chambers, 155 N. Taylor St.
Commissioners will discuss or take action on the following items:
• 8:15 a.m. appointment: Carol Lloyd, library director will provide an informational report on the library’s website and library update.
• 8:25 a.m.: Hear a presentation from CC Communications in regard to consideration of Local Regulated Tariff No. 50 regarding service charges.
• 8:30 a.m.: Consider a resolution to declare various items and equipment, including motor vehicles, as surplus for the purpose of putting it up auction on Sept. 21 at the fairgrounds.
• 8:35 a.m.: Consider creation of a Capital Projects Fund to be known as the Road Equipment Replacement Fund.
• 8:40 a.m.: Consider a community support funding request in the amount of $1,350 from the Cancer Warriors for Central Nevada in support of the organization’s “Redneck Shindig” event to be held on Sept. 28 at the county fairgrounds.
• In new business, consider an agreement with the Senior Coalition regarding cost-sharing payment of comp time for the CART director.
• Consider approval of the Payment in Lieu of Taxes (PILT) agreement with Sunridge Fallon Associates.