Community reunion this weekend
August 15, 2017
The fourth annual community reunion is this weekend.
Alumni of all schools, teachers, support staff, families and friends are encouraged to attend.
A social at the Fallon Theatre Friday night will kick off the weekend. On Saturday, there are many activities and tours planned: open swim at the city pool, a "show-n-shine" car show and breakfast at the new senior center as well as a visit with Mayor Ken Tedford at City Hall to mention a few.
Free registration at Oats Park to have your name included in the reunion archive begins at 4 p.m. Many classes will have tents in the park and there will be refreshments. Bring a chair or enjoy strolling around.
The reunion is honoring graduates from the classes of 1947-1952. Also enjoy the concert sponsored by the mayor and city council starting at 7:30 p.m.
Extend the evening at the Oats Park Art Center's Art Bar. A Sunday breakfast also at the life center will finish the reunion weekend.
Recommended Stories For You
For more information or to reserve tent space, see the group's Facebook page at Fallon/Churchill County Community Reunion.
You also can email community email@example.com or call 775-423-5465.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Amid cheers, Fallon City Council bans recreational cannabis in 3-0 vote
- Grouchy’s barbershop serves more than 500 customers in first 2 months
- Churchill Co. Middle School remodels for Blended Learning
- Who wants to go see a movie about a dentist?
- BLM analysis focuses on Fallon Range Training Complex expansion