November 16, 2017
The following cases were heard in the Tenth Judicial District Court before Judge Thomas Stockard.
Lucretia Catherine Allen plead guilty to possession of a controlled substance. She was put on probation for three years and ordered to participate in drug court.
Jessica Jeanne Nunes was sentenced to 364 days in jail for abuse, neglect or endangerment of a child not resulting in substantial bodily harm. The sentence was suspended and she was placed on probation for three years, serving house arrest until the new year, then spending the first five weekends of the year in jail.
Mario William Castellon pleaded guilty to attempt to commit battery by a prisoner in lawful custody or confinement. He will be sentenced in January.
Matthew Raymond June was sentenced to 32 to 84 months in prison for trafficking a controlled substance and given 106 days credit for time served.
Ronda Lee Brown pleaded not guilty to charges of trafficking in a controlled substance, Level 2; possession of a controlled substance; and possession of a Schedule 4 controlled substance. A jury trial was scheduled for October.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Carson City forecast: Good rain, bad timing
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests
- Congress changes veteran status for Guard, Reserves
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Fraud suspect leaves children and escapes, sheriff’s office says; reward offered