December 19, 2017
The following cases were heard in the Tenth Judicial District Court before Judge Thomas Stockard.
Donald Wayne Webb was sentenced to 12 to 30 months in prison for failure to appear with 49 days credit for time served. The sentence will run concurrent to a second case in Justice Court.
Karah Vinae Christensen pleaded guilty to attempt to commit grand larceny of a motor vehicle. Sentencing will be determined in February.
Sara Virginia Leon pleaded guilty to trafficking in a controlled substance. She will be sentenced in February.
Jason Lee Enox was sentenced to two concurrent terms of 24 to 72 months in prison for failure to stop on the signal of a police officer and trafficking in a controlled substance; he was also sentenced to a consecutive term of 65 to 180 days in prison for possession of a controlled substance for purpose of sale, a third offense. He received a total of 261 days credit for time served.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand