Deadline nears for Wishing Tree toys
December 3, 2013
The deadline for submitting toys to the Wishing Tree program is one week from today.
CC Communications ITPA (Independent Telecommunications Pioneer Association) sponsors the Wishing Tree, a program in which local volunteers raise donations to provide gifts during the holidays to local children who might not otherwise receive them.
The trees are on display at CC Communications Customer Service Building on 1750 W. Williams Ave,, Churchill County Library, Fallon Auto Mall, US Bank and Nevada State Bank. More than 240 children's names are on the Wishing Tree, and donors can choose an ornament with the child's name and wishes from the tree. New unwrapped toys and new clothing donations can also be dropped off at CC Communications Customer Service building. Cash donations for the Wishing Tree will also be accepted and can be sent to CC Communications, ITPA, P.O. Box 1390, Fallon, Nevada 89407.
Deadline to submit gifts is December 13, 2013.
Contact Dawn Ballard at 775-23-7654 ext. 1269 for questions.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand