Economic development expert to speak at CEDA breakfast
December 12, 2013
The December business council breakfast meeting of the Churchill Economic Development Authority will feature on Wednesday an expert on economic development.
The breakfast will be held at the Fallon Convention Center beginning at 7 a.m. Contact Pam Moore (email@example.com) no later than noon on Monday for reservations
Guest speaker is Bob Shriver, executive director of the Nevada Governor's Office of Economic Development. He also owns Bob Shriver Consultants by working in the economic and community development arena and utilizing his 25 years plus in the field to assist private and public entities in land use, taxation and tax incentives, marketing and business promotion, renewable energy development and commercialization.
He has been a lobbyist and spokesperson for private and public concerns at the federal, state and local levels of government.
Shriver will discuss the structure of the Nevada Governor's Office of Economic Development.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit