Fallon honors Greenwave at block party
November 18, 2014
Celebrate and show support for the 2014 Fallon football teams at a Greenwave Block Party Wednesday from 5:30-7 p.m. on Maine Street from Williams Avenue to Richards Street.
The event is sponsored by the city of Fallon and Downtown Merchants Association. A parade begins at 5:45 p.m. for the teams and come cheer for the players, cheerleaders and marching band. The Fallon/Churchill Volunteer Fire Department is also roasting hot dogs to support the Greenwave Quarterback Club. ABOVE: In Saturday's game against Desert Pines, Trae Workman (9) of Fallon pulls on Dillard Davis' belt to drag him down deep in Fallon territory. Others involved in the play are the Greenwave's Riley Williams (33) and Desert Pines' Samuel Poutasi (73) and Natron Auelua-naki (75).
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit