Fallon student named to dean’s honor roll at Fort Hays State University
July 4, 2017
David Ancil May, a Churchill County High School alumnus, was named to the dean's honor roll at Fort Hays State University in Kansas for the spring 2017 semester.
May is a senior majoring in management information systems.
The dean's honor roll includes undergraduate students only. To be eligible, students must have completed 12 or more credit hours and have a minimum grade point average of 3.60 for the semester. Full-time on-campus and FHSU Virtual College students are eligible.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- 9 ways you know you’re a Fallon local
- Rocky Boice Jr faces life if convicted of kidnap and assault
- Nevada Public Employees Benefits Program approves pilot Medicare plan with St. Mary’s in Reno
- Carson City under flood advisory until 4 p.m. Thursday
- State Charter School Authority votes to shut down Argent Preparatory Academy formerly Silver State Charter School