Lane closures taking place June 11-14 in Churchill County
June 8, 2018
The Nevada Department of Transportation will have single lane closures in place on two state routes in Churchill County next week.
Single lane reductions with a traffic flagger alternating directions of travel will be in place on sections of SR 121 (Dixie Valley Rd.) and SR 839 (Scheelite Mine Road) east of Fallon starting Monday, June 11, through Wednesday, June 14. The installation of cattle guards will take place from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Darrell Moody: NIAA gets Wooden Nickel for treatment of Dayton
- High salaries at Nevada boards criticized in audit
- Powlison claims Carson City Off-Road 50-miler