Meeting in Fallon to help owners map their water rights
August 22, 2018
The Department of Conservation and Natural Resources' Division of Water Resources (NDWR) is holding a public meeting to provide an overview and progress report for the Newlands Project Water Rights Mapping Project.
Following the public meeting, mapping technicians from NDWR will be available to assist water rights owners on how to use the online mapping application and preview the mapping of their water rights.
Mapping results and forms to request a revision are available to review for the Phase 5 project at http://water.nv.gov, located in the Programs listings.
Revision requests are due by Nov. 1.
The public meeting will be from noon to 2 p.m. Sept. 5 at the Churchill County Commission Chambers, 155 N. Taylor St., Suite 145, Fallon.
For information, water rights owners can call NWDR at 775-684-2800 and ask for Newlands Mapping Project assistance.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit