Police receive no reports of fraudulent credit card use
December 20, 2013
A handful of people are reporting they have had their credit cards compromised at several Fallon gas stations.
According to the Fallon Police Department, Churchill County Sheriff's Office and the Fallon Paiute Shoshone Tribal Police, no one has filed a report with them detailing any fraudulent use of their credit cards. The FPST police has been in contact with Naval Air Station Fallon and also verified the Navy has not sent out letters or emails advising personnel and their families to stay away from Fox Peak.
However, if credit card holders feel they have had any unauthorized use on a credit card, they should immediately contact their financial institution and then file a report in the jurisdiction served by one of the three aforementioned law enforcement agencies: Fallon Police (423-2111), CCSO (423-3116) or FPST Police (423-8848).
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed