Springs of Redemption Recovery Ranch in need of supplies
December 11, 2018
Springs of Redemption Recovery Ranch located in Fallon is in need of canned and dry food and men's work gloves and toiletries.
The nonprofit organization takes in men of all ages with addictions and gives them life skills, work skills, 12-step and Bible principles at no cost to the individual.
The High Desert Grange and the Running Iron Café are holding a food and supplies drive during December for the ranch. The Running Iron Café will give a 10 percent discount to people who bring in a bag of non-perishable food. All other items may be dropped off at Lattin Farms or call for pickup at the number below.
For information about the ranch, visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/springsofredemptionrecovery/ or contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-434-3265.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed