Tea Party protests president’s action
November 25, 2014
The Las Vegas Tea Party set up a protest rally Friday to let President Barack Obama (who was in Las Vegas that day) know that his executive order on immigration reform was not acceptable.
The rally drew more than 200 people. In addition to gatherings in Northern Nevada, Fallon Tea Party supporters paraded on the sidewalk at Millennium Park on Friday with their protest signs to show their solidarity.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’