The City of Fallon Launches the US-50 Signal Interconnect Project
June 11, 2018
The City of Fallon is excited to announce the US-50 Signal Interconnect Project as the project began Monday.
The installation of GridSmart Fisheye Cameras at each intersection in Fallon, will allow lights to be synchronized for more efficient control of traffic.
The majority of this project has been funded by a grant the City of Fallon received from the Nevada Department of Transportation.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Dam at Little Washoe Lake could breach
- Man injured in Carson City rollover crash
- Man arrested on 11 counts of sexual assault, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office