Trustees meet on Thursday
The Churchill County School District Board of Trustees will hold their regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday at 7 p.m. in the district administration office, 690 S. Maine St.
Trustees will discuss or take action on the following items:
• Consider approval of the Human Resources director job description, salary range steps to fill the position. The position was vacated by Diane Peters at the end of the 2012-13 school year.
• Review terms of the employment contract with Sue Chambers, director of Federal Programs, and possibly take action to revise terms of her contract.
• Consider approval of a change order in the amount of $57,882 to Ferguson Construction’s contract at Northside Elementary School to correct unforeseen conditions in the student restrooms.
• Bond program summer construction update will be provided by Paul Eskeldson, Parsons Technology construction manager.
• Sharla Hales, legal counsel, will brief trustees regarding changes in the Open Meeting Law.