Wet weather for today and Sunday | NevadaAppeal.com

Wet weather for today and Sunday

Friday will be rainy for most of the day with an 80 percent chance. Saturday dries out to be a sunny day, but high winds and a 20 percent chance of rain returns on Sunday.

Highs Friday and Sunday will be 62, and the high on Saturday is expected at 68.

Morning lows Friday and Saturday in the low 40s, on the lower 30s on Sunday.

On Halloween, highs in the lows 60s and partly cloudy … subject to change from Mother Nature and he Weather Service.