WNC classes news
November 22, 2013
Meets Saturday, Dec. 14, 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Learn to be a professional and responsible babysitter from beginning to end through the American Red Cross. Students need to bring a lunch to class. Graduates receive their Babysitting card through the mail. Cost: $72.
Microsoft Word 2013 Level II
Meets Monday and Wednesday, Dec. 2 and 4, 9 a.m.–1 p.m. Continuation of Microsoft Word Level I course. Students will extend their knowledge to further format and edit documents and learn to perfect documents into a final electronic format. This class includes a student manual. Cost: $130.
For more information contact Susan Emmons at 423-7565, ext. 2240 or email at Susan.Emmons@wnc.edu.
Trending In: Lahontan Valley
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand