All meetings in the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St. All meetings and sessions open to the public.
• Senate and Assembly floor session begin 11 a.m. through Thursday.
• Ways and Means reviews the budget of the Governor’s Office and Mansion. Room 2134.
• Senate Finance reviews budgets for the lieutenant governor, Agency for Nuclear Projects, Commission on Ethics, Public Utilities Commission. Room 2134
• Joint Senate Finance, Assembly Ways and Means overview of Department of Employment, Training and rehabilitation, Department of Administration, Veterans Services and Office of the Military Budgets. Room 4100.
• Assembly Commerce and labor hears AB2 dealing with auto repairs. Room 4100.
• Joint Senate Human Resources and Education and Assembly Health and Human Services committees receive presentation on methamphetamine addiction, prevention and treatment. Room 1214.
• Assembly Ways and Means Senate Finance joint subcommittee begins review of public school and human services budgets. Room 3137.
• Senate Judiciary hears bills, including SB14, which makes it a crime for a minor to possess tobacco products; and barring violation of privacy by using cell phones in private areas such as public restrooms. Room 2149.
• Senate Commerce receives presentation on impacts of the new minimum-wage law. Room 2135.
• Joint Assembly Ways and Means Senate Finance committees begin review of Business and Industry budgets. Room 2134.
• Select Committee on Corrections receives presentations from Division of Parole and Probation and Department of Corrections. Room 3161.
• Ways and Means begins reviews of Economic Development and Tourism budgets. Room 3138.
• Senate Finance reviews Department of Cultural Affairs budgets and legislative audit summaries for the past biennium. Room 2134.