The Legislative Building is a 401 S. Carson St. All hearings are open to the public.
Wednesday’s scheduled Assembly and Senate Floor Sessions have been canceled.
• Joint Senate Finance, Assembly Ways and Means overview of Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation, Department of Administration, Veterans Services and Office of the Military budgets. Room 4100.
• Assembly Government Affairs Committee receives presentations from Nevada state Treasurer Kate Marshall, Washoe County, Lyon County and the cities of Reno and Sparks. Room 3143.
• Assembly Judiciary receives presentations of audit reports for the Nevada Department of Corrections and an overview of the Department of Corrections by director Glen Whorton and an overview of the Division of Parole and Probation. Room 3138.
• Senate Judiciary Committee hears an overview of issues related to medical malpractice. Room 2149.
• Assembly Commerce and labor hears AB2 dealing with auto repairs. Room 4100.
• Joint Senate Human Resources and Education and Assembly Health and Human Services committees receive presentation on methamphetamine addiction, prevention and treatment. Room 1214.